If you're in the market for an extraordinary home, look no further than the Hudson Valley. From opulent estates to breathtaking modern marvels, this region has something for everyone. Here are ten of our favorite luxury homes on the market. We guarantee you won't be disappointed!
1. Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire a preeminent, world-class 64-acre building site with full circle panoramic views of the Ashokan reservoir, the entire Catskill Mountain range, the Hudson River Valley and beyond. This is your chance to customize a home and lifestyle to suit your needs.
Located within an exclusive gated community, The Tonche Association is a historic enclave of fine homes with a relaxed approach. Membership offers access to hundreds of acres of quintessential Catskills forest with hiking trails, a private swimming hole and a lookout tower. In addition, there’s boating and swimming on Kenozia Lake with its own boathouse and picnic area. A quick internet search will reveal that Little Tonshi Mountain once served as a muse for one of the most beloved visionaries of modern times.
0 Lot Pitcairn Estates, Shokan NY | 63.80 Acres | Asking $3,500,000 | See the full listing here
Contact Sean Zimmerman or James Billingsley
2. A spectacular must-see Hudson Valley Property. Call to schedule your appointment to see this elegant estate surrounded by mountains with a picture-perfect reimagined farmhouse. The main residence with its rustic guesthouse is beautifully sited on 16 acres with an in-ground swimming pool and entertainment area.
The interior features soaring ceilings, pinewood floors, and expansive windows that fill the home with light throughout. You'll love the stone patio, perfect for indoor/outdoor living, your very own creek and spring-fed pond surrounded by acres of woods.
102-120 Silver Hollow Road, Woodstock NY | Asking $2,800,000 | See the full listing here
5 Bed | 3.5 Bath | 2,702 Sq. Ft. | 16.22 Acres
Contact: Judith Steinfeld
3. Welcome to 49 Old Kings Highway in Stone Ridge, a fully-restored, historic 1700s center hall stone home on 125 bucolic, open acres. The entire parcel is in the Rondout Esopus Land Conservancy, thus insuring that this farm, located in the Rest Plaus Historic District, will retain its bucolic character. The 125 acres include two adjoining parcels of 101 and 24 acres respectively with endless possibilities. The pond, garden, mini-orchard and barn complete this private oasis.
49 Old Kings Highway, Stone Ridge, NY | Asking $1,900,000 | See full listing here
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 3,616 Square feet | 125.00 Acres
Contact: Pamela Hoveling
4. On four beautiful acres in the hills above Woodstock Village, sits this lovely 5-bedroom home that incorporates the ideals of the British and American Arts and Crafts movements. This is one of only a handful of private historic homes in the Byrdcliffe Arts Colony,
The original colony, founded by the wealthy British painter and Utopian philosopher Ralph Whitehead and his American wife, Jane Byrd McCall, was designed with the goal of creating a community of craftsmen (who built furniture and made textiles, pottery, and jewelry). Many of the original buildings, cottages, and studios still stand and have at times been home to such luminaries as Bob Dylan, Chevy Chase, Eva Hesse, Milton Avery and Lee Marvin who used to live in this home.
The home itself is listed on the New York State Register of Historic Homes and has been restored to the Byrdcliffe Colony’s Arts and Crafts ideals. Fully renovated, with a host of recent updates.
324 Upper Byrdcliffe Road, Woodstock, NY | Asking $1,895,000 | See the full listing here
5 Bed | 3.5 Bath | 3,673 Sq. Ft | 4.00 Acres
Contact: Judith Steinfeld or Gary Heckelman
5. This stunning, energy-efficient countryside retreat (in mint condition) checks all of the boxes. Every detail has been taken care of in this supremely and tastefully newly renovated home. Situated on 4.4+ sprawling, private acres tucked in the woods, this is the best of both worlds in terms of desirable country getaway and all of the luxurious amenities anyone could wish for: Peloton gym, home office, fireplace, intimate screening room, oversized garage, mud room, play areas, perfect gourmet kitchen with marble countertops, eat-in island, pantry, wine fridge, under counter microwave, and all the upgrades. We make it easy to #lovewhereyoulive
641 Murray Road, Kingston, NY | Asking $1,329,000 | See the full listing here
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 3,780 Sq. Ft. | 4.40 Acres
Contact: Erin Flaherty
6. Mid-century with views galore! This home is truly a mid-century modern lovers' dream home in the best possible spot in Accord. Perched majestically up high with full-on marvelous views of the Shawangunk Mountain Ridge from the stunning oversized windows throughout the home.
Whether you're cozied up by the fire in winter or taking in the scenery from the jacuzzi any time of year, this home strikes the perfect balance between modern comfort and authentic charm. With incredible flow from the entry through to the living room, kitchen, dining room, and screened-in Florida room, this home is perfect for gatherings of all sizes.
Come see today why this mid-century modern dream home is one not to be missed!
105 Cherry Hill Road, Accord, NY | Asking $1,050,000 | See the full listing here
3 Bed | 3 Baths | 1,680 Sq. Ft | 1.78 Acres
Contact: Jane Simmons
7. This is your chance to own a piece of heaven. Four-bedroom contemporary with plenty of space to entertain. Plus you love the stunning mountain views that will take your breath away, this property is perfect for watching the beauty of the four-season unfold.
Relax in the indoor spa with a large jacuzzi and hot sauna while enjoying the views. The backyard is perfect for entertaining and includes an in-ground swimming pool, a pool house with a shower. Located just minutes from Woodstock's historic village, this is a unique and special place to call home. Additional 9.9 adjacent acres available for $450K
80 High Rocks Road, Woodstock, NY / Asking $999,000 | See the full listing here
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 1,992 Sq. ft | 6.61 Acres
Contact: Sean Zimmerman
8. Quintessential Catskill cabin on 38 picturesque acres of multi-tiered, terraced terrain and stunning mountain views. Stone walls, an amazing outdoor grilling station and the natural rock face of the mountain itself shape the central lawn of this alpine oasis.
The owner-built cabin feels bigger than its footprint, with a towering ceiling, exposed natural wood beams, great natural light and an upstairs sleeping loft. It's not just one thing after another that makes this place so special- it feels like everything was thoughtfully placed here for maximum impact!
8 Emerson Terrace, Shandaken, NY / Asking $980,000 | See full listing here
1 Bed | 1 Bath | 609 Sq. Ft. | 37.94 Acres
Contact: Peter Cantine
9. This stunning artisan-crafted building offering nothing but options was constructed in 2016 by a father and son team. The son, an accomplished arborist and the father, a renowned furniture maker, together created this extraordinary timber frame building out of timbers, which they themselves harvested and milled onsite. From the rough sawn pine support beams to the custom-built staircase with 2" thick Ash stair treads that ascend from the studio/great room to the second floor 1200 square foot loft living area, this building is an obvious labor of love.
Now available as a unique and one-of-a-kind home, this timber frame masterpiece is situated on 14 acres of pristine forest land with over 1000' of frontage on the pristine waters of the West Branch of the Ausable River. The property also includes a large sugar maple grove, a bubbling brook and extensive frontage on Class 4 Sawyer Brook. With easy access to VAST trails for snowmobiling in winter and kayaking and fishing in summer, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own an amazing property like this.
3362-3366 Route 28, Shokan, NY | Asking $799,000 | See the full listing here
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 3,035 Sq. Ft | 1.50 Acres
Contact: Brian Cafferty
10. Get ready to enjoy your own private oasis. The grounds of this unique property are as impressive and beautiful, with four lovely separate homes that each have their own wonderful sense of privacy! As you explore the grounds of this 3+ acre oasis, you’ll be shaded by beautiful willow, dogwood, blue spruce, fruit, and old-growth maple trees.
Imagine the possibilities and configurations: This could be a compound for a single owner, or a wonderful opportunity to generate passive income by renting one or more of the homes. Call us to seize this amazing opportunity!
145 RT 32a, Saugerties, NY / Asking $895,000 | See the full listing here
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2,026 Sq. Ft. | 3.50 Acres
Contact: Gary Heckelman
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find your luxurious oasis in the Hudson Valley!
Let Us Move You!
Posted by Lisa Halter on
Leave A Comment