2655 Glasco Tpke., Woodstock, NY | 4 Beds, 3 Baths | 3,390 Sq Ft | 10.43 Acres | Pool + Studio | $1,775,000
Originally built in the 1930s, this 3,390-square-foot modern luxury log cabin has been completely redesigned inside and out, while still maintaining its "homespun roots" with original exposed beams and a double-sided stone fireplace. The one-of-a-kind home "with a vibrant twist" rests on more than 10 secluded acres, mere minutes from the center of 'the most famous small town in the world,' Woodstock, NY.
New features include:
- Chef’s kitchen with high-end appliances, marble counter tops with seating, new wood flooring, built-in range, and under-counter storage
- Cathedral ceilings with skylights
- Screen porch with flagstone floors and vaulted ceilings, overlooking the pastoral grounds and mountains beyond
- Master bedroom suite with spa-like master bath
- Resurfaced in-ground pool
- Outdoor kitchen
- Extensive bluestone patios
- Landscaped gardens
- Separate studio with electric and heat
If you're interested in seeing this property, schedule your private showing with Halter Associates Realty today.
To learn more:
- Read the Luxe article on the original redesign project
- Read the Upstater article on our brand-new, exclusive listing
- Contact the listing agent, Danielle Bonesteel, with your questions
Not What You're Looking For?
Make The Right Move: Experience The Halter Difference...