Stone Ridge is a charming historic hamlet filled with farm stands, inns, cafes, antique shops and of course, stunning stone houses. Our very own agents Maxine and Barbara live in Stone Ridge and share their top 10 reasons to live there.
- Tucked away, small, sophisticated town – a favorite weekender’s destination, a true gem!
- Miles of hiking, kayaking and fishing on 3 rivers
- Surrounded by protected farmland, mountains, streams and thousands of forever wild acres.
- Farm fresh Brunch at the Roost http://www.theroostinstoneridge.com/
- Local events like the annual Stone Ridge Library Fair filled with books, plants, hand-crafted items, live music & mouth-watering food
- Shopping at The Lost & Found – for fab mid-century finds! 3955 U.S. 209 Stone Ridge, NY 12484
- Rural, yet two miles from vibrant High Falls and easy access to Woodstock, New Paltz, Kingston, Rhinebeck – and the bus or train to NYC.
- Lekker! Fresh flavors of the surrounding farms on a plate. 3928 Main St Stone Ridge, New York 12484 http://www.lekker209.com/
- The very BEST locally grown, just-picked corn, tomatoes, fruits and vegetables
- The people!
Halter Associates Realty